Item Code: MICRODESK
- The Microdesk was developed by physiotherapist Sarah Mahoney in 1998 after she saw a need to centralise paperwork above the keyboard and couldn't find any available products to achieve this.
- The additional working surface created by the Microdesk ensures that the user is kept in the correct 'neutral' posture while interacting with either paperwork, a calculator, a tablet or their smart-phone.
- Benefits of using a Microdesk™ at your computer.
- MicrodeskWriting-6 Stops aches and pains caused from twisting when writing to the side of the keyboard.
- Centres paper work in-line above the rear of the keyboard.
- Creates a stable, adjustable work surface - excellent for writing and reading with computer work.
- Creates more useable desk space.
- Allows access to the keyboard at all times.
- Comes with a non slip ruler / guideline with all models.
- Comes with paper ledges in two height sizes.
- Helps the user to focus by placing their work directly in front of them.
- Suitable for left and right hander's.
- Only keyboard accessory endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)